My best friends:
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
foods dangerous to dogs:
- raw bread dough
- grapes and raisins
- onions and garlic
- macadamia nuts
- raw salmon
- xylitol (artificial sweeteners)
if you have a dog please reblog this
make me choose: Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?
asked by theladyoftheland
Angel Coulby as Helga Hufflepuff (insp)
Merlin successfully knocked out the guards, stole the key to Arthur’s chambers and when the guards came to, they burst into the room to find Merlin and Arthur having sex. Yup.
this was relevant when I was in 6th grade and it’s still relevant in college
I’m a t h o u s a n d years old
I hate how the fandom thinks Alec hates Simon just because he’s a Vampire.
- Maybe Alec hates him because he almost got his brother killed by a nest full of vampires because Simon acted like a jealous child.
- Maybe Alec hates him because he was basically rubbing his relationship with Clary in Jace’s face, breaking Alec’s adoptive brother’s heart.
- Maybe Alec hates him because even despite of that, Jace still seemed to care more about Simon than Alec.
- Maybe Alec hates him because him was two timing his little sister.
- Maybe Alec hates him because he was one of the only boys his sister actually cared about and he ended up hurting her.
Maybe, just maybe, Alec has actual valid reasons for disliking Simon, and isn’t the prejudice grumpy character everyone makes him out to be.