"Thanks for seeing me" Alec said to Jace, ruffling his hair, his one true wish through all the books, the motivation behind his actions, finally fulfilled.
Aleeeeec my baby.
Magnus “IMMA SAVE THE SHADOWHUNTERS, HELP MY SOULMATE COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AT THEIR OWN PACE, HELP FIND A BLONDE ASSHOLE THAT IM NOT THE CLOSE TO, HELP A WARLOCK GET THOUGH HER GRIEVING, SAVE A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD SOON TO BE VAMPIRE, AND BE THE NICEST PERSON EVER BUT SEEM ALOOF AND SARCASTIC” Bane.
I’m telling you, Leon: they’re fucking.
THERE’S NO ‘POETRY’
oh there’s *poetry* all right
I really want Born to Endless night, to go as followed:
1. Magnus brings the baby home to his apartment in Brooklyn where he lives with Alec and Chairman Meow.
2. Alec isn’t too happy about it
3. Magnus wants to keep the baby, Alec doesn’t
4. Alec and Magnus have a long, meaningful talk about immortality and the impact it has on their lives and the baby’s and what it really means for their future together.
5. Alec turns out to be a natural talent at parenting when he’s forced to take care of the baby when Magnus has to run out for an emergency
6. Alec changes his mind, they have another important talk about their future and the baby can stay.
The three different kinds of exam takers.
Super secret ladybug council meeting to discuss ladybug super secrets
"we must conspire against the bunnies"